Dr. Brian was raised in Bedford. He attended Purdue University where he majored in Biochemistry, and continue on to study at Purdue University School of Veterinary Medicine. He then graduated in 1983. That same year, he married his high school sweetheart. Returning home to open the Animal Care Clinic with Dr. Julie, he applied his experience and training to provide compassionate care for each of his patients.
Dr. Brian has an adventurous side and enjoys scuba diving and traveling. Some of his most memorable travels include trips to Ireland, Russia, and Caribbean Islands. He also obtained his private pilot’s license with several hours of acrobatic training. He is most proud of his two children, who are both now enrolled in their respective colleges and pursuing their own educational dreams.
His animal children include three cats and three dogs – two of which are very active Border Collies.
- Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist (Canine Rehabilitation Institute)
- Veterinary Spinal Manipulative Therapy (Healing Oasis)
Memberships Either Current or Have Held Membership
- American Veterinary Medical Association AVMA
- American association of feline practitioners AAFP
- American Association of Rehabilitation Veterinarians AARV
- American Veterinary Dental Society AVDS
- Animal Behavior Society ABS
- International Veterinary Academy of Pain Management IVAPM
- College of Animal Chiropractors CoAC
- American Heart Worm Society AHS
- Veterinary Information Network
- American Animal Hospital Association AAHA